ImageFlow for Silverstripe has arrived!
This module implements the ImageFlow picture gallery for Silverstripe CMS.
ImageFlow has been created by Finn Rudolf (http://finnrudolph.de/ImageFlow).
ImageFlow is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License. This means you need the author's permission to use ImageFlow on commercial websites The commercial use requires the purchase of a license under: http://finnrudolph.de/ImageFlow/Download.
The module itself is distributed under a BSD license though. Feel free to download the silverstripe module from here: CustomImageFlowPage.0.1.zip
Installation procedure in brief:
- Copy the module wherever you like in your source tree (typically down below "mysite") and unzip it.
- Run /dev/build?flush=all and ... * you are ready to create a "CustomImageFlowPage" within the cms!
- After saving the customized page for the 1st time - the configuration parameters for the gallery appears (usual behavior).
- Specify a CMS folder where your images are available (different image sizes do not matter),
- if you would like to have transparent shades, you need to ensure, images are *.png files - (reflectionPNG = true),
- if you would like to have a customized background, you need to change the underlying css...
- Configuration parameters are pretty self explanatory
In order to get the shading mechanism to work, you need to copy reflect2.php and reflect3.php into your web-root directory! Otherwise you won't get images with shading. Both scripts are included in the zip in a sub directory called 'imageflow'. -- enjoy --
Feedback, suggestions, etc... welcome -- enjoy!
See the module in action on this site - /info/projects for example.